– Bug Fix: fixed issue where some users were experiencing an “in_array” error message on step 5 checklist page.
– Converted compliance verbiage for Section 508 to WCAG.
– Compatibility: Added backwards compatibility for PHP 5.4+.
– Added feature: Downloading scan results to CSV at the end of the scan.
– Minimum supported PHP version now 5.6
– Fixed issue with pagination on Alt Tag section
– PHP Bug Fix: changed how code was checking empty functions to ensure backwards compatibility with PHP version 5.4 and 5.5
– Users can now skip over the image alt-tag results before having added an alt-tag for each image. Any image accessibility issues will appear again during the next scan.
– Updated to ensure compliance with WordPress best practices and standards
– PHP Compatibility Fixes – now supporting 5.4 and up! (including PHP7.1 and PHP7.2)
– Verified compatibility with WordPress v4.9.1